Health Service Division
Our health service division consists of an Ayurveda hospital situated at Cheriyavappalasery, 3 Kilometers away from international airport Nedumbassery and many Ayurvedic consulting clinics with doctors for outpatients, operating at different parts of Ernakulam and Trissure districts of Kerela.
Our hospital have well equipped Panchakarma therapy theatres and separate departments for skin clinic, marma chikitsa clinic, piles-fistula clinic, swasa kasa chikitsa clinic, pediatric clinic, neuromuscular clinic, post natal clinic, stress management clinic, diet & life style correction clinic and Special Yoga and Meditation hall. Each department is headed by specialist doctors and highly qualified paramedical staffs and experts. It is well equipped with all the aesthetic traditional Ayurvedic treatment facilities with inpatient facilities and with modern amenities of international standard.
Ayurjyothi's Ayurveda hospital is managed and backed up by a team of highly qualified and experienced Ayurvedic physicians complimented by a team of experienced professional therapist and expert masseurs. Ayurjyothi's hospital's health department is headed by Dr. Shari Santhosh who is also a part of the R&D department of Ayurjyothi Oushadasala for providing quality medicines. Ayurjyothi's general & overall management is done by Mr. Santhosh Joseph Thekkedathu, a management expert professionally qualified for providing the great services with punctuality and hospitality.
Ayurjyothi's Hospital has the guidance in delivering Ayurvedic services from Mr. Paul Jacob (Managing Director) Ayurjyothi Oushadasala LTD. Our hospital and clinics provides its best in quality medicine from Ayurjyothi Oushadasala Ltd which adds the feathers to the cap of Ayurjyothi's Ayurveda Hospital
Our Unique Specialities
- Well furnished Deluxe A/c and Non A/c rooms
- Typical Kerala canteen provides therapeutic herbal food regimens
- In-house Ayurvedic doctor. In-house therapists
- Travel desk assistance. Sightseeing trips & tour packages to historically Important tourist destinations
- Assists in ticket booking and arrange reservation for trains and flights as well as Pickup and drop
- Communication facilities provided inside the hospital
- Yoga and meditation sessions conducted by Yoga acharyas
- Ayurvedic Library
- Herbal garden
- Monthly cultural-extravaganza
- Classes on herbal diet therapy
- Counseling sessions for the problems of adolescence